- This beginner-friendly sock design is worked cuff down.
- Comes with 4 different adult sizes
- The pattern is a variation of the classic broken rib and creates a simplistic yet classy look while the ribbing ensures a comfortable fit.
- It can be worked with two colours where one colour is used as a contrast for the heel, cuff and toe. The second option is to knit the whole sock with one colourway.
- The pattern is written for DK weight yarn but can easily be adapted to different yarn weights.
Want to know more about me, the designer of this pattern?
My name is Annika and I live in Germany. I have a website where I write about simple living, natural dyeing and a handmade wardrobe.
You can find it at